Since 2000, we’ve made keeping your vacuum pumps operating at optimal levels our 100% focus.
You know us as top vacuum pump rebuilders, repair and maintenance experts. Now, you can add pump manufacturer to the list.
We’ve started with the vacuum pump workhorse, the rotating vane 630.
With the exception of several small components, all the parts are made within 200 miles of TMS and all are US metal sourced.
And each new TMSRV 630 pump is built and tested in Rock Island, Illinois. (Click here for the April 2017 announcement.) TMS’ founders each have over 30 years vacuum maintenance and operations experience. Customers get the benefit of all the improvements TMS has made to the rotating vane 630 vacuum pump.
Why is the New American Made TMS 630 the pump for you?
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Substantially longer life between rebuilds
- TMS utilizes more durable material than used by competitors
- TMS utilizes a 1 piece seal/bearing sleeve vs 2 used by competitors
- TMS utilizes a 1 piece lip seal cartridge vs 2
- TMS utilizes an interior oil return float with fewer parts to fail
- TMS utilizes metal oil lines and fittings vs plastic
- TMS utilizes aluminum check (anti-suck back) valve assemblies vs plastic
- TMS utilizes Billet aluminum vs cast aluminum for the dam wall
- TMS utilizes Billet aluminum vs cast aluminum for exhaust filter hangers
- TMS utilizes steel valves vs plastic
- TMS utilizes Billet aluminum for the motor adapter vs cast aluminum
- TMS utilizes innovative state-of-the-art quick change coupling, which means no need to remove the motor to change the coupler element
- MADE IN THE USA
- 18 month warranty vs 12 months
- TMS designed an additional exhaust filter window for easier installation